Sunday, October 9, 2011

the truth is out there.. somewhere.. in JongKey land!

 ok. so somebody... who i dunno.. tells me that i'm now officially an ultimate DooWoon bias. yes, i am bitch. but I've never forgotten about my HoMin. my ChangKyu nor my JongKey. get that facts right please?! ok. so here goes....


IS THIS THE REALITY U WANT???



go away.... coz                


   THIS IS THE REALITY I WANT!!!!!!






coz u noe... they're fucking real! i'm sooo not seeing things differently coz that what they are??!!!
say what?


and this gifs are for u who hate jongkey!

go cry.... coz ur arguement is invalid here.. :P
go on.. cry like a diva... bitch!


HAHAHA.. and just so u noe.....

when it comes to...
Kiss Kiss Kiss


imma just laughing and just chillin
yeah...
gifs from tumblr.com/tagged jongkey. not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY hey!!