Thursday, February 21, 2013

KPOP SHIPS... AGAIN~

KPOP SHIPS
Five ships you’re into right now
01. HoMin
02. KrisYeol
03. Donggyu
04. JongKey
05. KaiSoo
Four ships you disliked, but like now
06. 2Min
07. 2Woo
08. XiuHan
09. YunMin
Three ships you never liked.
10. YunJae
11. BaekYeol
12. DooSeob
Two ships you’re curious about, but don’t actually ship.
13. HoJong
14. ChangKyu
QUESTIONS
1. Why do you dislike #11 so much?
Coz, at first I want to ship them since I’m into Chanyeol. But then, Baekie seems so.. idk.. fake? So. I kinda know, those skinship are all for the sake of... fanservice. .. 
2. Who is someone you know that ships #14?
All KrisYeol shipper on Tlist. Lol. ChangKyu is <333 o:p="">
3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3?

Basically Dongwoo just like to touch Sunggyu so much, he better not ruined my ideal nc-17 scenario. lol

4. Which is your favorite moment for couple #1?
All the moments when they just kinda look out for each other. On the surface, Changmin Always acted like he hates whatever Yunho done to him. But on the inside, he loves that Hyung so much. Plus, together, they’re T... they’re HOMEinPARADISE!
 5. How long have you been following couple #5?
Several months ago when my Tlist frens kinda spazz about Kai & Kyungsoo being too imtimately cute and sweet together.
6. What’s the story with #8? What made you start liking them/caring?
It’s not like I ship them or anything, Just, together, I find them.. CUTE~<3 o:p="">

7. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose from #10 or #12 
10. no comment.

8. Which ship do you prefer, #2 or #4?
#2 because I felt, they’re like HoMin. But #4 is a total hands down. JONGKEY really... is REAL. Sorry #2.

9. What interests you about #14?
Coz, my nickname was based on their names put together, i explain this all the time, I never, in a million years... know that someday... the two Men I love in a two different group will be BFF.

10. Why did you start liking #7?
Coz Dongwoo is too clingy and adorkable.. he needs someone so greasy like namu to stop him.

12. What’s a song that reminds you of #2?
A Thousand Years. I dunno. I believe in legends you know! Haha. But nah.. Two Moons of coz!

14. Have #2 kissed yet?
I think they had. Hahaha. Almost kiss attempts are too many but real kiss. Only they know!
15. Did #4 have a happy ending?
Yes, Key Promised to Marry Jonghyun one day. I.... know.. Jonghyun will never be mine. Let me keeeraiiii
16. What would make you start shipping #13?
Hoya keeps saying things about SungJong. And when I looked back at their interactions.. Hoya really have an interest in SungJong. Maybe in the future, SungJong will agree on Hoya’s idea to make Infinite S... my life will be ruined~
17. If only one could happen, which would you prefer, #2 or #5?
Are you kidding? #2 of coz... KaiSoo already real. Lol~
18. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. What happens to them?
I know I’m cruel if i said, I never want them to meet each other in the future... but, all I really hope is for their fans to stop cutting Changmin’s face and replaced it with ur opparrr and please... FUCKING MOVE ON!
19. Which of these ships do you love the most?
HOMIN... cause I’m a HOMINOIDS... i dun care what u think.. HoMin is married. I.. will never get to marry changmin. Keraiii again~. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY hey!!