Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BEAST/B2ST - FICTION AND FACT ALBUM REVIEW

 BEAST -   FICTION and Fact



Sorry that i was soo soo late to review about this album. I do love them. but seriously.. at that point of time.,when Beast was having their comeback, i was indeed...so so so pissed. whether if i love u so much, i just couldn't listen to any updates about my idol. sigh...I shouldn't talk about it anymore. lets just finished this of...




all i can about this album. it flows like ure writing a book. a diary. let just say, when u wrote a book. the starting point of your book, must be short & sweet. have a cheeky & mushy punchline so u can move on to a sad phase of ur story. thats what i think of this album.

*1 The Fact.
more like the an intro. short and sweet. saying facts about what's going on at the beginning of the album. is it just a delusion? it was actually. because those who heard this intro will surely falls for each and every one of them. Beast never fails giving u the best each member has. yes?
well 'the fact' begins with DooJoon saying 'It's a lie... It's a lie.. we can't end like this" ... catchy beats to make us wonder what the hell happen to rest of the songs in the album. the songs ends with JunHyung's rapping saying "If I can't empty you, I will try to fill it up again. I will rewrite the story of you and I" So what will he rewrite? there... it's fiction.

*2 Fiction
Probably the strongest song in the album. I guess thats y they make this the comeback song for 2011. to those who said Kpop only loves to copy english songs.... to hell to u! Do u know what music means at the first place. I used to remember my film lecturer tells me its ok to copy, just try to make it 'yours'. And Beast nailed it. Fiction starts with more like 'old sketch writing' melody telling us there something they need us to know. if in 'the fact' Doojoon & the others said 'its all a lie'... in fiction, It is a lie.. about the feelings. the truth is... the feelings are still there. How many of you always write about how u hate ur patner at the beginning of your diary, and suddenly realized, u still madly in love with him/her?  but ur story with them ended. and u just can't take the blow? then Fiction is the answer. fiction is the song for u. vocal wise, I give kudos to DongWoon. Who the hell said this maknae can't sing? but yeah, he's in the phase of "fiction" hahaxD... he still not noticing the fact that his voice can make girl go gaga and thats y he's singing is slowly *i mean in a volume wise* Doojoon. As Inspiring as ever. I couldn't believe that I fall for that "jigeum nan...." part of him in the song that i even made a ringtone for 3 months. good job! JunHyung "saranghae6x" rapping was epic. like soo epic... hurm.. i guess they try to make Yoseob slow down so he don't have to sing to 'much' but yeah.. it was extra fine yoseob! for KK & HS. = same. lame. voice. but yeah. I still love u 6! did i say something about the 'penguin dancestep?'... i rather skip that part. I love the song to the MAX ok!

*3 Back to you.
Korean like song. not much what i expected. and it was on track 3. after the sadness from fiction. I felt hopeless to this. Back to you have a strong opening. but i guess i'm still in fiction mode. or maybe... i didn't go to clubs.. so i kinda don't understand.. these type of songs. hahaxD sorry!

*4 You.
And there... my feelings are back! to rule! hahaXD. I feel like wanna kiss the composer to this song... for giving DongWoon a chance to shine. ahh.. did i make it soo obvious that i like DongWoon. ok. Serious time here, The message of this song! How many guys saying this to ya..."I’m gonna make you love me.. I love you,..I’m only happy when you are here...I always just need you " to ur ears k people.. ears... DongWoon epic line continued to a catchy beat which sounds like the popular pop melody back to the 90's. me happy~hehehe.everything moves smoothly. if u like cutely, sweet love songs... then i hope u ask ur BF to sing this to u~ ♥ because u u u u~^^

*5  Freeze
the first thing i think of....I frozed......"OMG, Did they ask G-Dragon to composed this?" WTF, it sounded like BigBang for some reason.. BigBang back in 2007 to be honest. but not to strong though. Netherless, I said it and I'm saying it again... i don't really like 'clublikesongs' but beast club like songs are cute. maybe because they have the petite yeoseob-shii~ so everysong seems cuteXD. and beast singing this song in the concert. this song is cool when they're at the edge of the concert.

*6 Virus
Its a must to have a smooth slow jam beast like song! Virus is not my fave track. basically i only hear it like 4-5 times. but yeah, kudos to DongWoon again. this guy can sing. the falsetto was perfect and his english words are P.E.R.F.E.C.T! just so u know Dongwoon, next time.. just sing it loudly... open up kid! DooJoon's voice.. addicting.. as usual. Bias Bias Bias!

*7 불러보지만 (Calling You)
If Fiction, I give it to DooJoon. And You I give my love to DongWoon. this is totally... totally Yeoseob food.. he sangs this probably in his sleep. that small guy! WHY.. WHY.. WHY.. so beautiful tone? but wait. is it just me.. or this song reminds me of G.Na's I'll back off so u can live better? maybe my fictional mind or maybe... maybe.. yeah.. they're from the same company.

*8 On Rainy Days.
I still don't get y is this song banned in Korea? why? This is like the closing to 'the fact' = melody wise. it sound kinda the same. the cough from JunHyung. probably.. the best cough ever. hahaXD. ok. the songs seems perfect. melody(kdrama ost like=checked) raining noise...=checked... tone perfectly sang= checked!

*9 Lightless (unplugged)
again. I want to kiss the composer to this song. thanks for making an unplugged to this. its not layered by voices. thats a good thing! I basically hate the original version to this song to be honest. and i so love jazzy soul feel to it! each member voice was trained for this. all 6 of them. falsetto was pleasantly beautiful. and i so love dongwoon+yeoseob back to back interaction tone.

*10 Fiction (Unplugged)
the ending... its the end...the pages of the diary u wrote have come to and end. ㅠㅠ owh yeah.. did i say that i ♥ this song? well the producer decided to kill me by giving an unplugged version of this. What can I say? I lived in a fiction world and i don't want to wake up!






each member review.
DooJoon - what can i say about abie? hurm, his tone sounded like an RnB singer. full package RnB singer. husky, loving voice. omg so bias!
KikWang - his.. parts.. i tot i was hearing DooJoon all the way. i probably will look tru the live version and continue reviewing his tone. sorry.
Yeoseob - beautiful, wonderful, i can sleep. and dream now. TONE.
Hyunseung - this guy... what can i say. he's good. let just give a solo in the next album and i'll come back to review. arraso?
JunHyung - i so ♥ his rapping... this guy basically have a nice tone if u notice in MTV beast.
DongWoon - I adore his voice in Fiction+Fact. those composers + producers finally decided to make use of maknae. and it works. this guy make use of all those chances and nailed every single one of it.


I'm not a professional critic. i critic what i think & feel. sorry if i bother u! ^^

My Stars for Beast -  FICTION and  FACT =

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY hey!!